Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Ryder's Fireside Corner #3

"The HOTTEST search blog on the net"
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I think our friends at MSN AdCenter must have gotten hold of my Christmas wish list. I found lovingly nestled on my desk a gift bag containing the two things I desired most in the whole wide world: Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate and MS Office 2007!!! And boy have I been pleased though at first upload Vista was running like Adam Stalker (slow and awkward) but after downloading the many updates and patches since initial launch I could feel the raw power humming beneath my fingertips.

As for MS Office, I have finally found the venue to unleash my unbridled Excel fury which makes me more powerful than Superman, The Incredible Hulk, Spiderman, and RJ Hilgers combined.

A few of my favorite features:

Vista -
* Desktop gadgets
* Swirly processing icon
* Thumbnail display during Alt + Tab program scrolling
* Overall faster

Office 2007 -
* Excel
- Over one million rows (They heeded my beckon!)
- Additional autofilter selector functions
- Deduplicate, count, average, and more on the fly! (IF functions need not apply)
* Powerpoint, Word, Outlook
- Who cares? Excel 2007, baby!

MSN AdCenter, you just secured yourself a seat at the head table.

-Will add more later, going to play with my new MS software!

No comments: